My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!

My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!

In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals. In this episode Morphle plays baseball with a magic dinosaur a shark and an elephant. Also he becomes a fire truck in the next episode.

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Play Baseball with King Neptune Episode by: Etienne van Emden

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
My Magic Basketball Morphle! - Morphle super hero bal sports Cartoon for kids playing basketball. My Red Robot (+ 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega cartoon compilation for kids!). ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. A Mad Scientist, Superhero or a Builder? Om Nom Stories NON STOP LIVE | Dream Job - Super Noms!. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. Dinosaur bandits steal a T-rex! Morphle the dinosaur superhero saves the day! Kids video. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Colors for Children To Learn with Magical Crayons | GooGoo Baby & Color Friends Live Stream. Mila becomes a Superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Superhero, Dinosaur, Supersuit. Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. My Pet Flying Lion! (+1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle episodes with lions, monsters and animals). Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Giant Cute Animals And Morphle - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. My Magic Colors - Learn Colors With My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #14. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. Morphle Videos For Kids and Babies!. My Magic Super Shark Morphle!. PJ Masks Full Episodes | GEKKO'S NICE ICE PLAN| 1 Hour Christmas Special | Cartoons for Children #87. Morphle Dinosaur Adventures - Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus Videos for Kids. Robot adventures with Morphle ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle kids videos compilation). Learn Colors With Morphle! Educational Color Videos For Kids. My Magic Circus Animal Morphle! Lions, Elephants, Tigers and Monkeys for children. ᴴᴰ Mr Bean Comedy Cartoon Series | Funny Episodes | NEW COLLECTION 2016 | PART 2. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. Morphle dropped his Icecream! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (T-Rex, Turtle, Spinosarus). Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Zool Babies Forest Rangers Episode | Elephant Rescue | Funny Cartoon Animation For Children. My Red Monster Truck - For Children (+ 1 hour compilation incl Digger Firetruck Vehicles) Morphle. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. My Pet T-Rex Goes To School - My Magic Pet Morphle Dinosaur Video for Kids!. Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog